CJB Cheats Menu
CJB Cheats Menu lets you press P (configurable) to show a full cheats menu:
For non-English players, translations are included in the base mod. Contributions are welcome!
Load your save, then press P on your keyboard to show the cheats menu. Press the button when no in-game menu is shown.
To change the button:
- On Linux/macOS/Windows, open the menu and then use the "Controls" tab to choose a different controller/keyboard/mouse button. (You can also change config.json directly if needed.)
- On Android, see use key bindings on Android.
If the menu doesn't open:
- See "how to use" above.
- When you launch the game, does it open two windows (one for the game and one for the SMAPI console)? If not, SMAPI isn't installed correctly. Make sure you follow all the steps in the SMAPI install guide.
- This mod isn't part of SMAPI. After installing SMAPI, see the install steps above.
- The menu won't open if a different menu or dialogue is already open.
- If it still doesn't work, ask in the comments! Make sure to read the pinned comment for instructions.
Is the mod still compatible?
- The mod is compatible with Stardew Valley 1.5.5 or later on Linux/macOS/Windows, both single-player and multiplayer.
Does the mod work on Android?
- Yep, just use the Android version in the optional files.
Does the mod work in multiplayer?
- Yep, all the cheats should work in multiplayer (except changing the time if you're a farmhand). The mod is local, so it's fine if only some players have it (whether they're the host or farmhands).
These cheats will affect all players: instant buildings, fast machines, harvest with sickle, adding money (if money is shared), durable fences, auto-feed, infinite hay, setting tomorrow's weather, and time. Otherwise cheats will only affect you.
Other players usually won't see that you're using cheats (except indirectly, like zooming across the screen with the speed cheat). However, they might install mods that specifically detect your installed mods.
Does the mod conflict with any others?
- There are no known mod conflicts.
Can you remove the limit on daily NPC dialogue?
- Nope. Due to the way dialogue works in the game, NPCs would just repeat the same lines anyway. (The mod does remove the gift limit though.)
Can you add custom skills/professions to the list?
- Not currently. Custom skills are hard to support due to how they work in the game. It's something I want to look into for future versions, though it's low-priority since it'll probably require changes to all the skill mods too.
Can you add custom machines to the list?
- Yep, that will be added once Stardew Valley 1.6 is released using some new changes in that update.
Are there any known issues?
- In rare cases, the movement speed option may cause you to walk slower after a cutscene. That's a game bug, and it'll reset when you reload the save. There's a fix planned for the next major game update.
- Source code
- Release notes
- Originally created by CJBok (maintained by Pathoschild since 2017)