SkyUI is an elegant, PC-friendly UI mod for Skyrim with many advanced features. All improvements seamlessly integrate with the style of the original interface. Version 5 includes better crafting, enchanting, alchemy and smithing menus and several other enhancements.
Core team: snakster, Mardoxx
Convenient inventory management with a feature-rich panel that supports full-text search, sorting and extended data columns.
Version 5 extends this to all menus, including crafting, enchanting, alchemy and smithing.
A powerful, categorized favorites menu that still keeps true to the original idea of a fast, non-intrusive way to access your essential items. Eight customizable hotkey groups allow to explore playstyles that were way too tedious before.
The Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) to support user-friendly in-game customization. It's not just used by SkyUI, but by hundreds of other mods as well.
Full-text search and highlighting of discovered locations on the map.
Active effects are displayed directly in the HUD, instead of having to constantly open the magic menu. Highly customizable.
Gamepad support, and intuitive and efficient keyboard navigation.
Multi-language support for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech and Japanese.
Did you run into a problem? Have a look at the Troubleshooting Guide.
Are you a mod author interested in using MCM? The Documentation explains how it works.
- T3T, for creating the initial icon set that was used in earlier versions.
- ianpatt, for his continued support of SKSE.
- Kratos, for helping to get the project off ground when we started.
- Verteiron, for prototyping the Papyrus script for the favorites menu.
- behippo and PurpleLunchBox, for their SKSE contributions.
- Gibbed, for prototyping the inventory data extension and container categorization.
- GreatClone, for his set of category icons that was used in earlier versions.
- MisterPete, for coming up with a scheme for improved column sorting.
- Gopher, for helping with the NMM installer and promoting SkyUI on his YouTube channel.
- Indie, for creating our first trailer.
- Lojack, for improving integration with Wyre Bash.
- Ismelda, for providing config values for very high resolutions used with multi-monitor setups.
- Wakeupbrandon, for inspiring the development of this mod with his mockups.
- Pelinor, for originally developing MCM for Fallout: New Vegas and allowing us to use his logo.
- cdcooley, for going out of his way to answer user questions on the Nexus sites.
- Thanks to all testers and users who provided feedback. You helped us a great deal with improving the quality of this mod. Also thanks to everyone who helped with the translations.