The versions b1.0.0 - b1.0.9 are based on Java/JavaFX and are no longer maintained. Instead, I have been working on a completely new version based on Electron (a framework) for the last few months. This version doesn't have all the features of the older versions yet, but the performance and stability is better. At the moment this version will only be available on my own website.
This program is designed to help you bring order to your Sims 4 mod folder.
Discord Server -> https://discord.gg/VbtKC5T2Aw
On this server I will answer questions and try to help with problems.
If you experience the "Loading missing packages into cache." loop bug, please watch this video -> youtube video
Sort Your Mods Easier. But how?
Basically, you can see this tool as a file explorer with additional features, for Sims 4 files. Like any other file explorer, you can select, delete or move files. However, with this program you can also disable/enable mods/CC (individually, multiple files or entire folders), view their thumbnails and use special filters.
With these filters you can first distinguish between: Create a Sim Item, Catalog/Build Mode Item or Other. In the case of Create a Sim Items, you can even differentiate more precisely into areas such as makeup, hair, shoes, etc., just like in the actual game.
- A new way to display your mod folder
- Displays Thumnails form CC
- General filters for CC types
- Advanced filters for CAS CC
- Enable/Disable Mods and CC
- Easy way to sort Mods and CC
- Delete duplicate files
- Find broken
- List CC from Household
- Filter for catalog items
- Make code more efficient
- Reduce file size
- Fixed Start Button bug
- Added toggle for file relations
- Added Categories
- Poses/Pose Packs
- Rework Edit View
- Save Mod List as CSV file
- UI Changes
- Startup settings
- Supporter Features
- More settings options
More details on my website -> Changelog
Feedback & Questions
The program is still very new and has not been tested by many users. Therefore I would be very grateful for feedback, bug reports and ideas to improve the application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
-> [email protected]
How To Use
Short video showing the features may be found here.
- Italian translation created by Rahl81
- Spanish translation created by Momo from simlish4.com, Noel from vanitysims.com, ChofisAquino
- Japanese translation created by Maru
- Simplified Chinese translation created by XXXS
- German translation created by Skippa
- Russian translation created by TheAlinceSims, Aliskakuliska
- Korean translation created by YAKFARM
- French translation created by BRAVILLE
- Portuguese translation created by Kyo
- Polnish translation created by Astercholik
- Czech translation created by NykCZ