Maintained By Gambit77
In the immortal words of Shock G, dresshowyoulike. I give you the power to let your wild style show.
This mod does sixteen things.
One, every outfit in the game can now be worn under armor pieces and all armor pieces should show up when equipped.
Two, every hat and helmet in the game that doesn't cover your face can be worn with bandanas & gas masks.
Three, every outfit and every hat & helmet in the game can have ballistic weave armor added to it.
Four, I completely redid the entire clothing modding system from scratch.
- There are now 11 different types of mods: Clothing Protective Weave mods, Lining mods, outfit add-on mods, headgear add-on mods, Glove mods, eyewear mods, Color Swap mods, Therm Optics Booster mods, Base Carry Weight and Carry Weight Modifier mods, and mods to change the appearance of armor pieces to make them look like a different size or to make them invisible.
- Revamped Ballistic Weave mods, added Ballistic, Energetic, Hybrid (Ballistic + Energetic), Biohazard (Protects against poison, infection, and parasites), Fire Retardant, Rad Protection, and Advanced Hybrid (all 5 types combined) weave mods.
- Railroad 2nd DIA Cache retrieval quest unlocks Railroad versions of Hybrid and Advanced Hybrid weaves.
- Out of the Fire quest unlocks Forged Hybrid (Ballistic, Energetic, and Fire Retardant) weaves.
- Visions In The Fog quest unlocks Children of Atom Hybrid (Ballistic, Energetic, and Rad Protection) weaves.
- All weaves are available in Mk.1 - Mk. 5.
- Advanced Hybrid weaves have 4 perk requirements: Armorer, Science, Medic, and Chemist.
- Forged Hybrid weaves require 3 perk requirements: Armorer, Science, and Chemist
- Targeting HUD mod to uses custom effects that are more subtle than vanilla that are just a color outline. The old Targeting HUD mod is now the Targeting HUD Platform mod. It unlocks 3 new mod slots that allow you to independently apply Friend, Foe, and Corpse Recognition mods.
The categories of what mods are available for a specific item correspond with which of these 8 categories are present on that item.
Five, adds new color swap mods, gloves, Helmets/Hats With Hair, Under Helmet Flight Cap & BOS/Sack Hoods, Nudifying Rings, Invisible Therm Optics Combat Armor, and a wide variety of wearable weapons. Outfits are crafted at the Armorsmith bench, wearable weapons are crafted at the Weaponsmith bench.
Six, all clothing items are moddable now and are also rename-able.
Seven, I made this mod compatible with VIS-G Legendary Modifications.
Eight, for the master armorsmith/scientists out there I've implemented a new craftable set of armor called Therm Optics Combat Armor. Using stealth
technology it is now possible to create cloaked combat armor pieces. Also the chestpiece can be modded with a therm optics booster that will extend the cloaking field around the user when standing still and sneaking. There is a known bug with this: These new Therm Optic armor pieces will not automatically unequip previously worn armor, you have to do that manually. This was was the only way to do invisible armor with properly functioning mods.
Nine, this mod is now fully compatible with VIS-G Item Sorting. Also to make the inventory sorting experience even better I also recommend DEF_UI by Neanka and Valdacil. It makes a bunch of UI improvements and does cool stuff like replacing sorting tags with icons. From here on out Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) is a required file for AE, as the ArmorKeywords.esm contains the framework to make AE compatible with VIS-G without compatibility patches.
Ten, I optimized the slot usage for all vanilla clothing to use the minimum amount of slots necessary for things to work properly. This was done to free up slots for use by modders for clothing and accessories. This was set up to use the Slot Usage Standard. Revision(3/25/2016)
30 - Hair on top of head/most hats
31 - long hair/flight cap linings/under helmet/hat hoods
32 - FaceGenHead (used if your worried about the face clipping through a full face mask)
33 - Full outfits - Shoes/Boots
34 - Left Hand
35 - Right Hand
36 - Arm Add-on (Bracelets), Melee weapon on back
37 - Torso Layered Add-on (Jackets)
38 - Separate Tops (for vanilla outfits that need a second slot to show all armatures-Cage/Spike/ChildofAtom)
39 - Leg Add-on (Gun on Hip/Tights/Stockings/Vanilla outfits that need a third slot to show all armatures-ChildofAtom)
40 - Separate Pants/Shorts/Skirts
41 - Torso armor
42 - Left Arm armor
43 - Right Arm armor
44 - Left Leg armor
45 - Right Leg armor
46 - Masks that cover face/headbands/(hats/helmets/hoods meant to show all hair)
47 - Eyes (Glasses/Eyepatchs)
48 - Beard (surgical mask/lower face masks)
49 - Mouth (surgical mask/lower face masks)(toothpick/cigarette/joint/cigar/blunt/lip rings)
50 - Necklace/Scarfs
51 - Ring
54 - Backpacks/ Capes/ Cloaks
55 - Satchels
56 - Shoulder Harnesses/Bandoliers
57 - Plate Carrier/Cargo Pack Vests(front and back torso)/ Belts(utility belts/gunbelts/sword belts)/ Capes/Cloaks(alternate backup slot)
58 - Body Jewelry (piercings)/ Gun on back
61 - Off-Hand Accessories (Sword Sheath/Decorative Gun/SOS if they need a Dong slot), Exoskeletons, non-eyewear head flashlights
Eleven, All apparel can now be worn by Nick Valentine.
Twelve, Strong or any other future super mutant followers/settlers can wear all hats/helmets, gas masks, bandanas/masks, and glasses.
Thirteen, Changes to vanilla Hazmat Suit and Damaged Hazmat Suit: now the armor index mod slot allows to to switch between vanilla opaque lens and transparent lens with a flight cap. I also added a craftable Hazmat Suit (w/Hair) with a transparent lens. Changes to vanilla Hooded Cleanroom Suit: now the armor index mod slot allows to to switch between vanilla opaque lens and transparent lens.
Fourteen, Added crafting recipes for all vanilla/DLC apparel/armor/power armor. (Weaponsmith update adds crafting recipes for all vanilla/dlc weapons and ammo. So for users of both Crafting Workbenches is redundant)
Fifteen, Added armor bench modifications to all vanilla/DLC armors for changing armor size. (So Craftable Armor Sizes is redundant). Added armor bench modifications to all vanilla/DLC armors for making non-helmet armor pieces invisible. (So Concealed Armors is redundant). Added armor bench modifications to all vanilla/DLC armors for making non-helmet armor pieces appear as the other armor sizes.
Sixteen, added scrap recipes for all apparel items so you'll get 1/2 the components required to craft an item when you scrap an unmodded item instead of the nothing or next to nothing you'd get in vanilla.
- This mod was made from scratch with FO4Edit.
- Screenarchers, upload some pics of your wild style.
- wax2k - Bug Tester Extraordinaire
- aarlandsun - Dark Hooded Rags
- agentbrea - Undies, Black Corset, Red Battlecoat, Grey Shirt and Combat Boots, Minuteman General Garvey Style
- aothfezim - Darker Leather Coat and Green Hood
- Azrative - Black Army Helmet, Black Flight Helmets
- BMXNinja - White Military Cap (Cream Beret)
- DanteMcGee - Black Dress, Black Beret, Blue Beret, Green Beret, Red Beret, Tan Beret
- dheidland - Dogmeat BoS Armors, Dogmeat Minuteman Armors
- wildgravity - White Nurse Uniform
- StuykGaming - Black and Red Dress, Blue Brocade Dress, Burgundy Floral Dress, Cream Leaves Dress, Navy Blue Polka Dot Dress, Peach Floral Dress, Yellow Floral Dress
- frogs345 - v2.3 Added Gloves
- nhimkoko - meshes for sniper rifle on back, pistol harness, katana belt, & jetpack.
- SomberX - a bunch of knowledge and jetpack FX meshes
- cat_woman1989 - material/meshes/textures for making the vanilla hazmat suits helmets transparent.
- Genaeve - Bespoke Scottie Girl & 3 Skull n Crossbones outfits
- Elianora - mesh for scarves
- Jigodie - meshes for a lot of weapon wearables
- Ousnius - weight painted the revolver and gave me a bunch of tutelage
- zalteredbeastz - mesh for sawed off shotgun on hip
- InsanitySorrow & Invalidfate - textures for Celtic Katana for Katana Belt weapons wearables.
- Nonow - textures for Mysterious Magnum for Revolver Harnesses and .44 Revolver on hip Mysterious Magnum color swap mods.
- Rakul - textures for Ranger Sequoia for Revolver Harnesses and .44 Revolver on hip Ranger Sequoia color swap mods.
- Jerros - textures for Jetpack color swap mods.
- Crimsomrider - assets for transparent Hooded Cleanroom Suit mask.
Standalone Outfit Mods
Standalone outfit mods with an AE Replacer plugin available here. All item crafting has been moved from Chemistry station to Armorsmith workbench.
- Calyps - contained in AE Merged Calyps plugin
- Daisy Nukes - Cutoff Jeans and much more - Craftable v1.2.8minis
- Harness Wardrobe - Craftable Variants and Replacers v1.0.6b
cat_woman1989 - contained in AE Merged Cat_woman1989 plugin
- Balaclava and Masks (Sack Remodel n Retex) v1.6,
- Clean Drifter Outfit and Coat v1.4,
- Commonwealth Camo by cat_woman1989 v1.1,
- Dark Drifter Outfits by cat_woman1989 v1.8.1,
- Faction Field Outfits v1.5, &
- Helmetless Hazmat Suit by cat_woman1989 v1.8
nsk13 - contained in AE Merged Deserter X plugin
- Chem I Care Outfit v1.3,
- Commonwealth Mini Dresses Vanilla-CBBE v1.4,
- Commonwealth Shorts Vanilla-CBBE v2.0,
- Vault Girl Shorts Vanilla-CBBE v2.0,
- Adventurer Outfit v1.1
- Courser X-92 Power Suit CBBE and PipBoy v1.55
- Nivea -
- Courser X-92 Power Suit Male Addon v1.2 (only need the assets, you can delete the plugin)
Eferas - contained in AE Merged Eferas plugin
Elianora - contained in AE Merged Elianora plugin
- Apocalypse Accessories - Glasses - Scarves - Bags v1.1
- Apocalypse Attire - CBBE v1.1
- Eli's Armour Collection Remade v3.4
- Eli's Rugged Outfits - CBBE v1.0
- Rogue Outfit - CBBE by Alecu - Elianora v1.2
- Nuka Gear by Elianora - Ellise - DDProductions83 v1.1
Hothtrooper44 - contained in AE Merged Hothtrooper44 plugin
guffeh - contained in AE Merged Kerrigan plugin
- Kerrigan Bodysuit v1.5 (color changing plugin no longer required, and I'm using the non-AE plugins if that matters), and the Nanosuit is now the male model for the Kerrigan Bodysuit instead of it not having a male body model.
LOrdOfWar - contained in AE Merged LOrdOfWar plugin
jet4571 - contained in AE Merged Pack It Up plugin
- Field Scribe Backpack v1.06
- Hubris Comics Shoulder Bags v1.5d
- Wearable Camo Backpack v1.0
- Wearable Postman Shoulder Bag or Backpack v1.7
- Agent Outfit v1.0
- Nanosuit 6.0 Standalone Full package FOMOD v6.0 (suit, helmet and katana files) &
- NanoArmor 2.0 StandAlone by vasstek( BodySlide compatible - 4 different skins - glow types ) v2.0
WARNING - Unique followers by FGmodule v3.5 is a required file for Armorsmith Unique Followers One Rings file.
Standalone Outfit And Armor Mods I'm Using With An AE Version Included On Their Page.
- Craftable Custom Combat Armor -STANDALONE- NOW WITH CAMO OPTIONS by Endormoon
- Combat Helmet Illumination by andysan84
- Spartan Sniper Outfit - CBBE by Calyps
- Rad-Ban Eyewear Inc. by Cedaie
- RXL Collars by RustyXXL
- Gurl by Babzero
- n8k's Black Rose Harness by herminia
- Blade & Soul Schoolgirl outfit (CBBE body) by SlapMeSilly
- Custom Armors by Bartholomew Roberts
- Outlaw Outfit by brokefoot
- Railroad Renegade Outfit by brokefoot
- Synth Armors and Uniforms - Standalone Mega Pack - C.A.S.T by Echoes56560 and * MaaroTakai
- Wasteland Girl Armor Reloaded by cloud911 & Wasteland Girl Armor Reloaded MultiPack All-In-One by SkyCrap